Re: Report from the Bug Squashing Party in Salzburg

+++ Bernd Zeimetz [2012-06-21 15:17 +0200]:
> On 06/21/2012 02:55 PM, Russell Coker wrote:
> > On Thu, 21 Jun 2012, Bernd Zeimetz <bernd@bzed.de> wrote:

> It is *easy* to use. It works out of the box.

Not if you only have one name. Google+ won't let me sign up, despite
emphasising the importance of using your real name _and_ having a
special 'unusualy names checking service'. I still got told to piss
off.

I don't get that sort of aggro from IRC servers.

But yes if it works for you it's one of many possible communication
channels.

Wookey
http://wookware.org/