Re: Moving /tmp to tmpfs makes it useless

Hi all,

like many, I also felt like I had something to say in that thread.  But as
discussed in the “making debian-devel useful” thread(s), I will wait a bit to
see if others will not say it better before me.

Most importantly, it has been proposed many times that pepole limit themselves
to roughly one message per thread and per day when possible.  I think that it
would be a great way to make this thread constructive.

Conversly, people who have time to post many messages could perhaps spare some
to send a summary ?

It is not that a decision will be taken that weekend and that we need to rush
giving our opinions.  Also, I invite everybody to read Roger's proposition in
#630615 if they do not have time to read the whole bug discussion.

  http://bugs.debian.org/630615#89

Have a nice and relaxed week-end.

--
Charles Plessy