Re: Wheezy release: CDs are not big enough any more...

Michael Biebl <biebl@debian.org> wrote:

> GNOME 3.4 has seen a lot of effort put into improving accessibility
> support, especially gnome-shell. Once we have a complete 3.4 stack, it
> would be great if you can give it another try and report any issues.

There are a number of us on the debian-accessibility list who will indeed test
it.

The accessibility improvements to XFCE to which Samuel referred are introduced
in version 4.10. However, I haven't read any reports about it from testers and
I'm dealing with other issues at the moment, hence I haven't tried it myself.