Re: Wheezy release: CDs are not big enough any more...

On 14.05.2012 03:29, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> I haven't tried myself, but gnome3 most probably introduced
> non-accessible custom widgets, buttons without labels, etc. For
> instance, the alt-F2 widget, used a lot by blind people, is currently
> inaccessible...

GNOME 3.4 has seen a lot of effort put into improving accessibility
support, especially gnome-shell. Once we have a complete 3.4 stack, it
would be great if you can give it another try and report any issues.

The Debian GNOME team is very interested in providing good accessibibity
support and this is an important issue for us.

Michael

universe are pointed away from Earth?