Re: RFC: OpenRC as Init System for Debian

On 12.05.2012 11:21, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> By the way, I finally found the time to try systemd, and I was
> shocked to see how fast it booted! :)
> The only thing is that I had no clue what started: nothing were
> prompted on my screen. Is there a way to have it more verbose?

1/ Remove "quiet" from the kernel command line. This also has influence
on the verbosity of the kernel itself. If you don't like the kernel message:
2/ Add "systemd.sysv_console=true systemd.show_status=true" to the
kernel command line.

man 1 systemd → "KERNEL COMMAND LINE"

universe are pointed away from Earth?