Re: Packaging of new upstream (pre-)releases until wheezy

Hi!

Neil Williams <codehelp@debian.org> writes:
> unstable
> gets priority as far as the buildd network is concerned.

  While that's true, a sample package (priority optional) I've uploaded
to experimental today has been building on half the debian architectures
in less than half an hour and now, after 7h is only missing mips* and
arm* (even hurd is there) so I'd say this is no issue at all.

Regards

    Christoph

--
9FED 5C6C E206 B70A 5857  70CA 9655 22B9 D49A E731
Debian Developer | Lisp Hacker | CaCert Assurer