Re: Network Security Toolkit

On Wed, 29 Feb 2012 15:12:50 +0000, Neil Williams <codehelp@debian.org> wrote:
> On Wed, 29 Feb 2012 18:35:42 +0400
> Dmitrii Kashin <freehck@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Today I've read my RSS feeds and got know about new release of NST
> > LiveCD.
>
> As a LiveCD, it isn't suitable as a package in Debian itself, you would
> have to convince upstream to support Debian, not the other way around.
> > For this purpose I need some utilities from this project

Neil,

I think Dmitrii was suggesting that there are some utilities that are
used to do the geolocation stuff that are not currently packaged for
Debian, which was surprising to him, given their apparent utility, so
he's wondering if there's some other issue that has prevented them from
being packaged.

Dmitrii,

A list of the actual utilities that you are interested in would help
people to answer your question.

Cheers, Phil.