Re: Getting dh_install to do what we need

08.12.2011 13:49, Goswin von Brederlow пишет:
Arno Töll<debian@toell.net>  writes:

Your own script-fu in debian/rules or external scripts isn't exactly the
next best thing to read and learn how a foreign package works and there
/are/ use cases where dh_install isn't flexible enough to deal with the
problem by using the possibilities you had before. Renaming files and
multi-arch support is what comes me in mind immediately.

Yes, there are cases where dh_install isn't the tool you should or even
can use.

As for http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=632860
I ended with dh_movefiles