Re: DiscussionsAfterSqueeze [ Was: how to communicate removals ]

Quoting Mike Hommey (mh@glandium.org):

> It looks like you forgot what was happening before 6 months ago, which
> we should really not be reproducing. (and here, mostly, I'm thinking
> about the time-based freezed announced for december... 2009).

Which is why I think that visible "improvement" (hard to say that
without feeling like fingerpointing in some way) happened during
summer....and since then, I think that communication has been quite
efficient.