Re: squeeze will have googleearth-package

> And yes, this mail is mocking this whole story.  And no, you shouldn't
> go whining about your pet package on -devel to get it included.

What I don't understand is your tone by which you're conveying this message.

If it wasn't for those "pet packages" as you call them, Debian
wouldn't be what it is today, and there wouldn't be number of packages
you listed below.

Personally I suggest you see:
http://meetings-archive.debian.net/pub/debian-meetings/2010/debconf10/high/1364_1364_Making_Debian_Rule_again.ogv

Adnan