Re: squeeze will have googleearth-package

On 2011-01-07, Adnan Hodzic <adnan@foolcontrol.org> wrote:
>> And yes, this mail is mocking this whole story.  And no, you shouldn't
>> go whining about your pet package on -devel to get it included.
> What I don't understand is your tone by which you're conveying this message.
>
> If it wasn't for those "pet packages" as you call them, Debian
> wouldn't be what it is today, and there wouldn't be number of packages
> you listed below.

So we should push the "removals from testing / additions to testing" mails to
-devel instead of -testing-changes?  Now that we're in freeze?

I didn't understand the tone of the initial mail to -devel neither, given that
the bug was still open and thus sort of unhandled by us.

And next somebody will say "CUT would have googleearth-package".  That'd be
fun.

Kind regards
Philipp Kern