Re: squeeze will have googleearth-package

On 2011-01-07, Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org> wrote:
> squeeze will have googleearth-package, it was unblocked yesterday.

It won't have a googleearth package, though.

And it will have literally about 17200 packages in main on i386.  And
about 15580 source packages.  They come with a free license, too.  And
have figuratively millions of users, I'm sure of it.  And hey, it will
even release with firmware-linux-nonfree, keeping our non-favourite
hardware components working, and it only has half the userbase of
firmware-linux-free!

And yes, this mail is mocking this whole story.  And no, you shouldn't
go whining about your pet package on -devel to get it included.

Thanks
Philipp Kern