Re: Can't get rid of diff-contains-substvars warning

Quoting Goswin von Brederlow <goswin-v-b@web.de>:

W: vellemaninstrumentation source: diff-contains-substvars debian/backup/
vellemaninstrumentation-dkms.substvars

Why do you have a debian/backup/ directory? I'm assuming you aren't
building a binary package called backup and even then there should be no
substvars file in that directory in the first place and the dir should
be removed on clean.

You're right, it turned out it was that simple. I originally got that warning because there really was a vellemaninstrumentation-dkms.substvars in the debian directory, and instead of deleting it, I created a backup directory for it. I missed the fact that the warning now complains about the files in that directory, so I thought I had not gotten rid of it. Thanks for spotting it!

--
Ole Wolf
Rødhættevej 4 * 9400 Nørresundby