Re: /tmp as tmpfs and consequence for imaging software

]] Roger Leigh

| I may have given an incomplete picture here.  While we set the defaults
| there, any entry in /etc/fstab will override those defaults.

Can you please not set the default in a file in /etc then, since then
people expect to be able to change them and bugs file bugs on systemd
when it doesn't use the sysvinit settings.  (Or mark the setting as

| So it is already the case that the /etc/fstab entries could be used
| by any init system.  I would quite like for these to be created for
| new installations by the debian-installer, if the d-i folks could do
| that.

That sounds like a good plan to me.

Tollef Fog Heen