Re: python 2.7 in wheezy / removal messages without reason

David Prévot <taffit@debian.org> wrote on 2011-10-06 21:26:

> Sure: “All developers are expected to be subscribed to this list.” [0],
> but Oliver was referring to “users”. On the other hand, his example mail
> (To: duplicity@packages.debian.org) is obviously sent to developers, so
> I'd guess no harm is done for our users.

It would be very helpful to be subscribed to debian-devel - and I am
subscribed.

But nevertheless I had to analyse the removing of my package (duply).
After a while I saw the reason was duplicity - but why? Until now I don't
know the deeper reason - and I haven't found the reason on debian-devel.
So I can only wildcatting.

---
Have a nice day.

Joachim (Germany)