Re: A few observations about systemd

On Fri, Jul 22, 2011 at 04:24:33PM +0200, Michael Biebl wrote:
We already have systemd in unstable (and soon testing) and even a handful of packages shipping native systemd service files. The most prominent ones are probably rsyslog, dbus, udev and network-manager.

Indeed, rsyslog has a service file. But how would I configure it? /etc/init.d/rsyslog is reading /etc/default/rsyslog. /etc/systemd/system/multi-user.target.wants/rsyslog.service does not read any additional configuration file. Besides rsyslog.service is a symlink to /lib/systemd/system/rsyslog.service, so it is not even a configuration file.

Shade and sweet water!

	Stephan

--
| Stephan Seitz             E-Mail: stse@fsing.rootsland.net |