Re: Anonymous read-only access and Vcs-* [Re: Alioth status update, take 3]

Tollef Fog Heen <tfheen@err.no> writes:

> ]] Ben Finney
>
> | No change on my side; still 404 when I visit the VCS repository link.
>
> Clear your browser cache, then:

I had, but still got the same wrong URL.

But:

> > curl -i http://bzr.debian.org/collab-maint/comixcursors/comixcursors.debian/
> HTTP/1.1 301 Moved Permanently
> [...]
> Location: http://anonscm.debian.org/bzr/collab-maint/comixcursors/comixcursors.debian/

I can repeat this result, so the server is doing the right thing.

Thanks, and sorry to everyone else for the noise.

--
 \     “[F]reedom of speech does not entail freedom to have your ideas |
  `\    accepted by governments and incorporated into law and policy.” |