Re: Anonymous read-only access and Vcs-* [Re: Alioth status update, take 3]

Tollef Fog Heen <tfheen@err.no> writes:

> ]] Ben Finney
>
> | Neither the VCS repository link nor the VCS browse link work for
> | <URL:http://packages.qa.debian.org/c/comixcursors.html>.
>
> These have been fixed now.

Not for me. The VCS repository link just gives a 404 error.

(Note that the correct response will look like an empty directory;
the VCS's hidden directory won't show up on a default directory listing
from the web server.)

> | The VCS browse link doesn't work for
> | <URL:http://packages.qa.debian.org/l/lojban-common.html>.
>
> Ditto.

That one's fixed.

I highlight these two because they're using different ways of getting at
the VCS repositories; previously both of the following would work:

    $VCSNAME.debian.org/$VCSNAME/$PROJECTPATH/
    $VCSNAME.debian.org/$PROJECTPATH/

--
 \     “Oh, I realize it's a penny here and a penny there, but look at |
  `\      me: I've worked myself up from nothing to a state of extreme |