Re: Anonymous read-only access and Vcs-* [Re: Alioth status update, take 3]

]] Ben Finney

| Tollef Fog Heen <tfheen@err.no> writes:
|
| > ]] Ben Finney
| >
| > | Neither the VCS repository link nor the VCS browse link work for
| > | <URL:http://packages.qa.debian.org/c/comixcursors.html>.
| >
| > These have been fixed now.
|
| Not for me. The VCS repository link just gives a 404 error.

Indeed, fixed now.

| (Note that the correct response will look like an empty directory;
| the VCS's hidden directory won't show up on a default directory listing
| from the web server.)

I know about this, and I think it's a terrible decision from the bzr
team to by default point people to what looks like a completely empty
directory.  This is quite separate from wrong redirects, though.

--
Tollef Fog Heen