UDD access from Alioth(s children) (Was: Alioth status update, take 3)

Hi again,

I would like to repeat my question about UDD access from alioth (or one
/ both of its successors):  Is there anybody working to reenable the UDD
access?

Kind regards and thanks for maintaining Alioth

    Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de