Re: Alioth status update, take 3

On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 10:35:00PM +0200, Roland Mas wrote:
>   We should now be in the phase where we pretend it's done, wait for the
> complaints,

It seems than cron jobs of users need to be reinstalled.  This might not
be a big deal but it might help to have a look into backups of old
crontabs.

I notice that the http://<project>.alioth.debian.org links are working
again and it seems that these pages are delivered from vasks - at least
I can find the html pages for

	blends.alioth.debian.org
	debian-med.alioth.debian.org

I also noticed that the code which creates these pages which was stored
in

	alioth:/srv/alioth.debian.org/chroot/home/groups/blends

is now on vasks.  However, to run this code the package python-genshi
needs to be installed on this machine.  It also needs to have access
to UDD, which was possible on alioth[1]

	~$ psql service=udd
	psql: ERROR: service file "/etc/postgresql-common/pg_service.conf" not found

Will this UDD access be enabled on vasks?  On wagner I get a different
error:

	$ psql service=udd
	psql: definition of service "udd" not found

As a wishlist "problem": Please install mc on vasks.

Kind regards

     Andreas.

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/UltimateDebianDatabase

--