Re: Openstack Compute nova, Cactus release, Squeeze built available in our private repo

2011/4/18 Clint Adams <clint@debian.org>:
> On Sun, Apr 17, 2011 at 11:29:07PM +0200, Soren Hansen wrote:
>> This, even more than your constant lecturing on Debian policy, frankly
>> pisses me off.
>>
>> If you have something to say, at the very least have the guts to say
>> it in public, otherwise this collaboration ends right here.
> I find it refreshing that you are flouting the Ubuntu Code of Conduct
> so spectacularly.

The Ubuntu code of conduct doesn't say that you have to put up with
whatever other people throw at you, nor does it say that you cannot
express your dissatisfaction with things.

--
Soren Hansen
Ubuntu Developer    http://www.ubuntu.com/