Re: Openstack Compute nova, Cactus release, Squeeze built available in our private repo

Le Sat, Apr 16, 2011 at 10:43:43AM +0800, Thomas Goirand a écrit :

> Again, if other DDs want to participate to this packaging effort, you'd
> be welcome. Especially, it seems that the current version of euca tools
> are broken (uec-publish-tarball got me stuck on my work for a week), and
> would need debugging.

Hi Thomas,

Debian's euca2ools package is definitely outdated.  Is the problem with
uec-publish-tarball fixed in upstream's version 1.3.1 ?

I will be mostly unavailable for the next three weeks, with two business trips
followed by vacations.  So if you or anybody else would like to go ahead and
update the package, you are most welcome !  I can add you to the pkg-eucalyptus
group any time.

Cheers,

--
Charles Plessy