Re: Back to technical discussion? Yes! (was: network-manager as default? No!)

#include <hallo.h>
* Kelly Clowers [Mon, Apr 04 2011, 02:06:01PM]:
> On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 07:29, Sune Vuorela <nospam@vuorela.dk> wrote:
> > I don't consider myself 'stupid user', but I haven't yet been able to
> > put my laptop on wpa network without the use of network manager.
>
> I never did get nm or wicd to work. Only with ifupdown+wpa_supplicant
> was I able to make WiFi work. This was with an ordinary home router
> with WPA2 PSK and an Atheros PCIe NIC

So, and where exactly is your bug report? Don't you think that the
developers deserve that minimum of respect that you tell them (yes,
them, not some blog/mailing list) that there is a problem?

Regards,
Eduard.
--
<Ganneff> kde und tastatur? passt doch nicht mit dem nutzerprofil
	"windepp" zusammen :)