Re: Back to technical discussion? Yes! (was: network-manager as default? No!)

>> User MUST study each OS he uses.

JM> No, he must not. The OS must adapt to the user’s needs, not the
JM> opposite.

Create OS that can even be used by stupid and only stupid will use
that.

>> If he doesn't want he will be
>> forced to pay the other people who will tune his (user's) system.

JM> A lot of users actually pay for that indeed. I don’t see this as a
JM> problem, especially since it gets me to eat every day.

I said we shouldn't care about people who choose to pay You money
against (instead) to learn something.

>> There is no discrimination here.

JM> Who talks about discrimination? It’s just being stubborn insisting that
JM> people do the things you say while you are in no position to order them.

>> I'm not a guru, but I don't understand why Debian must be broken to
>> please a user who doesn't want to read anything.

JM> If Debian could not be used without reading a manual, then I would call
JM> it broken.

There is only one thing that can be used without reading a manual. It
is a breast. All the other devices (and things, substances, etc)
required to be studied.
--

. ''`.                               Dmitry E. Oboukhov
: :’  :   email: unera@debian.org jabber://UNera@uvw.ru