Re: network-manager as default? No! (was: Bits from the Release Team - Kicking off Wheezy)

* Stefano Zacchiroli <zack@debian.org> [110403 12:57]:
> On Sun, Apr 03, 2011 at 02:37:26PM +0400, Stanislav Maslovski wrote:
> > If that happens I will seriously think about moving to another distro
> > (I have been using Debian since around 1999). Or maybe to a *BSD.
>
> You're entitled to choose your own distro. Still, please do not assume
> that this sort of threatening is something useful to drive technical
> decisions in Debian.

Please don't drag this into an insulting contest.

Debian is not about market-share, so losing users is no thread. It is
only an information for us that we no longer helpful to some of our
users.

It might not be the best form to express it, but how may other ways are
there to express: "This change is so bad, that it will outweight all
the other advantages of Debian for those class of users in the same boat
as me"?

	Bernhard R. Link