Packaging Openstack for Debian: anyone else interested?

Hi everyone,

I'm considering packaging Openstack cloud computing system for Debian. There's already another DD that expressed his interest for it.

I already started in fact. I took the work made in Ubuntu, and did a bit of rework (I didn't like the rules.tiny debhelper style with so many overrides, or the fact that the rules didn't use setup.py...).

Is there anyone else interested? I might open a new project on Alioth for that, if we are a lot. If we are only 2, then colab-maint will be enough, I guess.

Also, Openstack is using bzr, and I know only (CVS and) Git. Does anyone have good pointers to documentation not aimed at newbies, so I don't waste my time too much?

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)