Re: Debian Installer 6.0 Beta1 release (WPA support)

Quoting Thomas Goirand (zigo@debian.org):

> I also expressed my regret to not have enough time to work on it myself
> (I'm currently trying to get this patch to work though...).

That is definitely useful. I'd suggest however to coordinate this in
-boot as there seem to be other people working on it.

But I hope this is clear that, whatever achievements are made, we
won't consider the feature for squeeze. Still, enabling it (even
broken) just after squeeze will definitely be the first action to
take.