Re: Debian Installer 6.0 Beta1 release (WPA support)

Quoting Harald Jenny (harald@a-little-linux-box.at):

> Well the patch is dated in 2008, so yes, people should have been quicker
> voting and working for this feature.

And this is a growing problem with D-I: the project's life is nearly
zero for months at times where the development could happen and where
one can happily "break" the installer without problem....then, a few
months before the release, we start getting suggestions to add this or
that fancy new thingy....

When D-I was brand shiny enough to attract enough momentum, that was
somehow hidden...but that tendency increased over the years and the
lenny->squeeze release cycle has, at some times, been particularly
depressing wrt this.