Re: Re: Google Summer of Code 2010 Debian Report

Christian PERRIER writes ("Re: Re: Google Summer of Code 2010 Debian Report"):
> Aller suggérer un manque de transparence ou de la négligence est
> insultant.

I disagree, at least about transparency.

I think it is entirely appropriate to comment on a lack of
transparency (or to "suggest a lack of transparency", as you put it).

I don't have an opinion about the GSOC.  I agree that Filipus's
messages could be more tactful, but it is not appropriate to react to
criticism of a lack of information by becoming defensive.

Ian.