Re: Google Summer of Code 2010 Debian Report

On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 12:47 PM, Adrian von Bidder
<avbidder@fortytwo.ch> wrote:
> Hi Arthur,
>
> On Monday 20 September 2010 11.37:04 Obey Arthur Liu wrote:
> [GSoC report]
>
> Hmm.  It would have been nice to hear about what the students did and how
> far they got in their GSoC projects instead of what they did at DC10.

The report is an aggregation of joint reports from students and
mentors ([1]). I combined and posted what I received. Some pairs
didn't send me their blurbs on time, but I suppose that some students
being back to school already is a reason.

Note that I have complete data as part of official GSoC evaluations
but their content is private to mentors by GSoC rule, so I'm still
keeping tabs on things, don't worry :)

> Exactly like David Kalnischkies wrote his summary.
>
> (That said, THANKS!!!! for doing it, I imagine it's quite a bit of work and
> I share your enthusiasm that it looks like many of the students will stay
> with Debian even after the GSoC projects are "finished".)

Thanks. We all hope they (you students!) do.

Cheers

[1] <http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/soc-coordination/2010-September/000801.html>