Re: Google Summer of Code 2010 Debian Report

Quoting Obey Arthur Liu (arthur@milliways.fr):

> > (That said, THANKS!!!! for doing it, I imagine it's quite a bit of work and
> > I share your enthusiasm that it looks like many of the students will stay
> > with Debian even after the GSoC projects are "finished".)
>
> Thanks. We all hope they (you students!) do.

Yes. Thanks for the work you did for the GSOC this year, and the year
before, Arthur.

I think that these GSOC years have been a great success for Debian and
already gave great results, at least for the parts I witnessed in the
respective development lists (the two d-i releated projects, and
developments for apt and aptitude).

You really deserve tons of thanks for your work *including the report
you posted*. Without all this work, there wouldn't have been any GSOC
in Debian this year: I hope that many people in the project are aware
of this. And I certainly don't want to see you discouraged by an
inappropriate followup.