Re: Google Summer of Code 2010 Debian Report

Hi Arthur,

On Monday 20 September 2010 11.37:04 Obey Arthur Liu wrote:
[GSoC report]

Hmm.  It would have been nice to hear about what the students did and how
far they got in their GSoC projects instead of what they did at DC10.

Exactly like David Kalnischkies wrote his summary.

(That said, THANKS!!!! for doing it, I imagine it's quite a bit of work and
I share your enthusiasm that it looks like many of the students will stay
with Debian even after the GSoC projects are "finished".)

cheers
-- vbi

--
The idea is that you can only get in trouble for what you actually did.
What a concept.