Re: Is a bug RC relevant if it has an influence on the health of a person

On Thu Sep 09 12:03, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
> 	Here comes the bug: GNUmed will, given appropriate
> 	circumstances, OVERWRITE the first allergy against Sugar.

Sounds like "grave: ...., or causes data loss, ..." to me, which is RC.

I was also going to suggest it could be considered a security vulnerability -
and hence also be suitable for a DSA upload to stable were this discovered
after release.

I also wouldn't object to it being filed as serious under ".... in the package maintainer's ... opinion makes the package unsuitable for release".

In any case it clearly should be fixed.

Matt