Re: How to make Debian more attractive for users, was: Re: The number of popcon.debian.org-submissions is falling

 On 26/07/2010 06:08, Olivier Bonvalet wrote:
PS: I don't know how much of this still belongs to d-devel (honestly,
very few of the discussions about reportbug arisen from this thread
does) and so you might probably want to move the conversation to
reportbug-maint@lists.alioth.debian.org .

I agree, and I already mailed owner@bugs.debian.org to know if I can help for that. So I will continue discussion with them.

Olivier,

If you need any help, I'd like to help creating the web-interface. I have some years of experience in php.

All the best.
-arief