Re: teaching users how to submit good bug reports

Hi Julien,

Am 25.07.2010 01:00, schrieb Julien Cristau:
> On Sat, Jul 24, 2010 at 23:50:36 +0100, Ben Hutchings wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 2010-07-24 at 15:06 -0400, Holger Levsen wrote:
>> [...]
>>> and b.) IMHO reportbug-ng should be installed by the default
>>> desktop task.
>>
>> Yes, if it supports bug scripts properly now.
>>
> It doesn't.  I'm still tempted to add Conflicts on it in my packages
> because it's a source of additional work.  Thankfully I seem to be
> getting fewer reports from rng than I did in the past (that said I'm not
> reading half of them, so I'm not sure).

could you please tell me the packages where rng fails to run the bug
scripts properly so Ï can have a look at it?

Please CC me, as I don't follow -devel closely.

Thanks and Cheers,

Bastian

--
Bastian Venthur                                      http://venthur.de
Debian Developer                                 venthur at debian org