Re: teaching users how to submit good bug reports

On Sat, Jul 24, 2010 at 23:50:36 +0100, Ben Hutchings wrote:

> On Sat, 2010-07-24 at 15:06 -0400, Holger Levsen wrote:
> [...]
> > and b.) IMHO reportbug-ng should be installed by the default
> > desktop task.
>
> Yes, if it supports bug scripts properly now.

It doesn't.  I'm still tempted to add Conflicts on it in my packages
because it's a source of additional work.  Thankfully I seem to be
getting fewer reports from rng than I did in the past (that said I'm not
reading half of them, so I'm not sure).

Cheers,
Julien