Re: How to make Debian more attractive for users

In data giovedì, 22. di luglio 2010 17:24:43, Nicholas Bamber ha scritto:
> Okay so that's what I learnt in school today. Could we have a link to it
> on the from page? There is room in that red menu bar. Actually I tried
> to look for it under "support" and various other places, but I could not
> find it.

Bonus teaching for today: There are more, even bigger Debian forums on the
web, in several languages. Therefore, a link to an overview page with some
explanation of the target groups would be a refined suggestion based on yours.
The right page would probably be http://wiki.debian.org/DebianResources,
although I don't think that specific commercial product advertisement (for
Google services) belongs into it.

Josef