RE: How to make Debian more attractive for users

Years ago, when I chose which linux should be installed to my computer, it is dpkg which attracted me.  No other linux systems have such a feature.

However, ubuntu and redhat both have the same feature now.

The question is : what is the feature which outstanding debian now? Maybe the only answer is the rich packages. But for most of people , they do not care about it.

To attract more people to debian, some particular features are need to show to the world.