Re: How to make Debian more attractive for users, was: Re: The number of popcon.debian.org-submissions is falling

Em 21-07-2010 18:38, Hans-J. Ullrich escreveu:
Hi community,

[...]

Hi all,

from my personal experience, at management level these kind of questions are usual:

- how much will it cost? do i need a bigger workforce?
- Will everything work???
- if anything goest wrong the 'guys who sell it' can reliably (and fast) fix it for me?
- if i want to change anything the same guys will do it for me?
- How reliable is this company? Can we really trust them? How come I never heard of this?
- why should I change? How will my bussiness benefit?

...my 0,02€ coin.

--

Melhores cumprimentos/Best regards,

Miguel Figueiredo