Re: Indicator applets and related packages

Le mercredi 16 juin 2010 à 12:01 +0200, Raphael Hertzog a écrit :
> I'm not familiar with Ubuntu's languages packs so I can't contribute
> much
> on this topic but it would be nice if Ubuntu could create/use them
> without
> having to modify the Debian source packages.

Hi,

The "run intltool-update to build a translation template" could likely
be done out of the build system. I'm not sure that we could do some of
the other changes like adding domain to desktop entries out of the build
though since those change the deb content and would require to update
the checksums etc

Sebastien Bacher