Re: Indicator applets and related packages

Le lundi 14 juin 2010 à 11:32 +0200, Evgeni Golov a écrit :
> I'd like too, thus I packaged libindicator (sid)

Hi,

Could you avoid changing the packaging system when you take things to
Debian? We do use cdbs for those because it makes easier some of the
things we are doing, we could need to add a diff back for langpacks
translations for example over your version rather than being able to
sync the source. That's something we should solve by porting our tools
to dh7 but right now it's not done so meanwhile if we want to work
together on those directly in Debian it would be nice to let the rules
use cdbs if you can...

Sebastien Bacher