A lot of pending packages

Hi all,

I'm a simple debian contributor: I'm trying to get my work in debian
through a sponsor [1] [2]. The problem is that I'm waiting for a sponsor
since 7 days+ (and not only me, in mentors.debian.net there are 20+
pending packages) [3]. Why are they in pending status and nobody wants
to upload them? I know, we all are busy with the real life things, but a
bit of attention should be given to that situation. The most important
questions are: if nobody wants to upload the pending packages, how can
you encourage the people which is trying to contribute for debian? If
that's not happening then it means you aren't doing a good work (yes and
I'm sorry to say that). How can we ask ubuntu prospective developers to
get their work in debian if their packages will not be sponsorized? [4]
My wish (for me and other contributors) is to see the list of the
pending uploads clean, with no pending packages. In case of
inconsistence with the debian packages and the debian policy I'd suggest
to use this mailing list as help for new contributions (someone is
already doing that), but from many time I see just "RFS" first of the
e-mail with few answer e-mail (not for all packages).

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2010/06/msg00004.html
[2] http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2010/06/msg00005.html
[3] http://mentors.debian.net/cgi-bin/sponsor-pkglist
[4]