Re: Possible Mass Bug Filing: String Exceptions Removed in Python 2.6

On Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 04:43, Scott Kitterman <debian@kitterman.com> wrote:
> Without examining each package in detail, it's difficult to know the impact of
> this error on each package.  I expect to file the bugs at normal severity and
> leave it to maintainers to adjust it up or down.

The MBF just happened (result: 188 bugs sent). Given the current setup
of the machine where it was executed, it might take some time for all
the bugs to be on BTS. We decided for 'minor' as severity. Bugs are
usertagged and are/will be visible on this[1] page.

[1] http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?users=debian-python@lists.debian.org;tag=python2.6

Regards,