Re: SRWare Iron: Chromium without the data-mining

]] Josselin Mouette

| Le samedi 22 mai 2010 à 08:43 +0200, Tollef Fog Heen a écrit :
| > | I don't see what you mean by "iffy" tabbed browsing, what's wrong with
| > | tabbed browsing in Epiphany?
| >
| > For me, at least two things:
| >
| > - C-TAB/C-S-TAB doesn't work for switching tabs, I have to use
| >   C-PgUp/PgDn.
|
| This is the default GTK+ shortcut for that.

I realise that, but it's not default in various web browsers. (Well,
most I've used seem to support both C-PgUp/C-PgDn and C-TAB/C-S-Tab).
This is probably the major gripe for me each time I end up using
epiphany for anything.

--
Tollef Fog Heen