Re: SRWare Iron: Chromium without the data-mining

Am 18.05.2010 18:02, schrieb Ryan Oram:
Epiphany has iffy tabbed browsing support and the Javascript engine is
incomplete (I can't edit posts on many forums for example). It's a
great browser and should be worked on, but we should take as many
avenues as possible.

I don't see what you mean by "iffy" tabbed browsing, what's wrong with tabbed browsing in Epiphany? And regarding Javascript, I have never experienced the issues you describe. Are you sure you are using the latest packages (i.e. browser and webkit-engine) from unstable? Have you reported your issues upstream?

Epiphany is actually the default browser in infinityOS.

That's good to know.

Thanks,
Fabian