Re: SRWare Iron: Chromium without the data-mining

On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 4:32 AM, Fabian Greffrath <greffrath@leat.rub.de> wrote:
>> With Mozilla disregarding H.264, the community needs a full
>> browser capable of H.264 video playback without the privacy issues of
>> Chrome.
>
> <http://packages.debian.org/sid/epiphany-browser>
>
> You may need to install some additional gstreamer plugins, though.
>
> Cheers,
> Fabian

Epiphany has iffy tabbed browsing support and the Javascript engine is
incomplete (I can't edit posts on many forums for example). It's a
great browser and should be worked on, but we should take as many
avenues as possible.

Epiphany is actually the default browser in infinityOS.

Thanks,
Ryan