Re: bindv6only again

On Apr 27, Juliusz Chroboczek <jch@pps.jussieu.fr> wrote:

> reasonable commenter), and now you're saying that Julien Cristau is "the
> peanut gallery".
No, I am not.

> But you're breaking peoples' systems *now*.  And breaking systems
Which ones? There is only one bug open (gdm) and it has patches.

Based on this data I believe that the change has been a great success,
the only hard issue has been the one with the java packages.

> tracking *testing*, not unstable!
It is unfortunate that the package migrated to testing while it had an
RC bug open, but it happened long ago and the sky has not fallen yet so
I do not believe that this is a major concern.

--
ciao,
Marco