Re: bindv6only again

On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 01:40:53PM +0200, Marco d'Itri wrote:
> On Apr 27, Juliusz Chroboczek <jch@pps.jussieu.fr> wrote:
>
> > reasonable commenter), and now you're saying that Julien Cristau is "the
> > peanut gallery".
> No, I am not.
>
> > But you're breaking peoples' systems *now*.  And breaking systems
> Which ones? There is only one bug open (gdm) and it has patches.

>From what I noticed: xvnc4viewer (in the reverse connection mode)
listens just on ::1 with this new default, so that I had to change
some of my scripts (have not reported this as a bug yet, sorry). And
there is no command line option to manually define the listening
address, only for the port.

freeciv (server) has the same problem by default, but at least in this
case the address is configurable on the command line. Still, the
automatic start of the game server from within the client is broken
now (also not reported yet).

--
Stanislav