Re: Possible DDPOMail improvements?

Lucas Nussbaum <lucas@lucas-nussbaum.net> writes:

> On 15/02/10 at 00:26 -0800, Steve Langasek wrote:
> > I "accept" the mails by deleting them unread. I know where the PTS
> > is, I don't need to receive periodic mail reminders for my bugs,
> > duplicated for each team mailing list I'm subscribed to.
[…]

> You are aware that you can unsubscribe, right?
>
> Anyway, I added vorlon@debian.org to the list of emails who have
> unsubscribed.

That doesn't address what Steve is complaining of, above: the messages
go to mailing lists to which he's subscribed. (Unless I misunderstand
what you're saying.)

Presumably unsubscribing from those mailing lists is not an option Steve
wants to take, since the subscription is part of the responsibility of
being in each team.

--
 \            “Simplicity is prerequisite for reliability.” —Edsger W. |
  `\                                                          Dijkstra |